Friday, December 30, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Well ladies and gents, I've been home for a little over a week now. Although I miss being able to pop into a pub for curry and a pint or exploring hidden streets to find a real foodie gem, I've eaten well since I've been home and had time to reflect on my experiences. Between Christmas baking and savoring holiday roasts, one of the things that initially struck me about leaving London was that I no longer had a pretense to blog and I was going to miss it. So, I decided I'm going to continue blogging about restaurants, recipes, escapades, and culinary mishaps at school in DC, home in St. Louis, and anywhere else I go.

My time in the states so far has been filled with a trendy eatery in Chicago, rich Italian food in Louisville, and decadent surf and turf in St. Louis. I'm excited to try several places on my list at home in the next few weeks before returning to DC where I have an extensive list of restaurants and recipes to try. I can't wait to share my forthcoming culinary experiences with all of you and thank you for your loyal support during my time abroad this past semester! Happy eating in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment