Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Midterms (a convenient excuse)

I just wanted to take a minute to apologize to you all for my lack of postings recently. I'll blame midterms since it's easy to do so but now midterms are over and I'm heading back to St. Louis for spring break so you can look forward to MULTIPLE, yes I'm promising more than one entry, in the coming week! Thanks for your continued readership!

Food that get me through midterms? I can't stop snacking on Whole Foods Lemon Hummus with a local restaurant's tzatziki. One of my favorite things about Whole Foods is that they sell food products from local restaurants. I encourage you all to grab a dip they're featuring from an area restaurant next time you go into Whole Foods; they're usually more flavorful, taste handmade, use fresher ingredients, and give back to the local community. I also LOVED the "Good Guy" cupcake I had from Crumbs the other day it was the perfect pick-me-up after a long day of studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment